• APPLICATION — LED based low-profile wall sconce which features standard Emergency Lighting (EL): Emergency light provided automatically upon failure of normal utility power. Operation Temperature 0°C~50°C. Optional Cold Weather Package: -20°C~50°C.
• EMERGENCY — Internal solid state transfer switch automatically connects 4.8V nickel cadmium battery and provides minimum of 90 minutes of emergency lighting. Integral charger auto-initiates
to recharge a discharged battery within 24hrs. Self-Diagnostic Test feature diagnoses the unit to ensure reliable performance and operation.
• FINISH — Extremely durable oven baked Polyester Powder coat finish. Finishes include Black, Bronze, or White. Consult Factory for Custom Color Finish.
• GASKETING — Sealed with a 1/8” closed-cell silicone gasket for Damp and Wet location installations.
• HOUSING — Architectural, decorative design die-cast aluminum with durable powder coat finishes.
• LENS — UV stable Polycarbonate lens allows 94% light transmission.
• LIGHT ENGINE — 12 Watt LED (1286 Lumens in AC Mode / 350 Lumens in EL Mode). Field Selectable Wiring for AC operation of unit to be controlled by wall-switch, photocell, or other type
of switching device.
• MOUNTING — Quick and easy surface mount installation via easy back plate connector for most standard size J-Boxes. Universal K.O. template on back plate for wall mount. Threaded opening at the top for conduit mount.
• PHOTOCELL — Photocell Sensor included as standard.
• REFLECTOR — Mirrored reflector for enhanced light output.
• COMPLIANCE — Built to comply with U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Suitable for wet locations. Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, and Local & State Codes