• BACKPLATE — 16 Ga. aluminum (AL).
• BACKBOX — 16 Ga. aluminum (AL) with wire access on four sides and back through 7/8” dia. KO flattened water tight (Optional for surface conduit entry or standard with emergency battery).
• CAGE — Square extruded aluminum bars permanently secured by hidden means to the frame. Standard configurations shown.
• DIFFUSER — White translucent, fully enclosed non-yellowing 100% virgin acrylic, .125 Thick (1/8”).
• DRIVER — Universal Volt (120-277v) electronic driver with 0-10VDC dimming is standard.
• FASTENERS — Stainless steel tamperproof screws —(2) To secure cage/frame in place.
• FINISH — Corrosion and Weather resistant, extremely durable pre-treated oven baked polyester powder.
• GASKETING — High Temp., non-aging black EPDM and/or neoprene rubber around the entire lens perimeter & rear wire entrance hole to protect against dust, moisture & outside contaminants.
• MOUNTING — Use (4) or (6) 5/16” diameter holes for 1/4” diameter bolts for outdoor or indoor. 7/8” KO in Center for Wire Access. Must de-rate lamping for horizontal.
• WALL WASH — CTB is Standard with Uplight or/and Downlight. For wall wash patterns specify: UP (Uplight) or DN (Downlight) or UP/DN (Up and Downlight).
• COMPLIANCE — Built to comply with U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Suitable for wet locations.
Cutsheets / IES