• BACKPLATE — 14-gauge (0.064”) die formed aluminum, used for surface mounting.
• LENS — 1/8” thick UV resistant, Injection molded Clear Polycarbonate. Drop square is standard, Pyramidal drop lens (DP) optional.
• LENS FRAME — 14-gauge (0.064”) die formed aluminum. Securely mounts and seals the lens to back plate. Powder coat Textured White ?nish, standard. Optional colors available.
• GASKETING — EPDM and/or Neoprene, seals diffuser to backplate and backplate to recessed
• FASTENERS — Four Stainless Steel T15 Tamper-proof screws secure lens frame & lens to backplate.
• DRIVER — Universal voltage (UNV) 120-277V with 0-10V dimming, standard. 347V optional with (BB) back box option only
• LIGHT ENGINE — High ef?cacy Light Emitting Diodes. Choose from 3K / 4K / 5K CCT.
• BACK BOX — Used for surface mounted conduit and other options. Made from 14-gauge die formed aluminum and powder coat color ?nished same as lens frame. Provided with (7) 7/8” trade size knockouts.
• EMERGENCY BACKUP — 8W or 16W, Integral or Remote systems. All systems meet or exceeds 90-minute emergency backup requirement. 10W extreme cold weather backup option for operation down to -20°C. Style-B with deep back box required for Integral batteries.
• REFLECTOR — 16G (.060) Aluminum Formed For Rigidity.
• COMPLIANCE — Built to comply with U.S. and Canadian Safety Standards. Suitable for Wet
Locations. Made in USA / Buy America Compliant / Buy American Act.