• BACKPLATE — Cast aluminum.
• DRIVER — Universal Voltage 120/277V electronic driver with 0-10V dimming is standard. • EMERGENCY — LED — Remote or Integral Emergency Battery.
• GASKETING — High temp, non-aging black EPDM and/or neoprene rubber concealed in housing pocket and enclosed by cast-in drip shield and rear wire entrance hole to protect against outside contaminants.
• HOUSING — Heavy wall cast aluminum with wire access on back through threaded 1/2” conduit size entrance holes — Standard Finish in Bronze oven baked Polyester Powder Coat. Full Cut-Off Down Light is Standard. Optional Up Light (UP) or Up and Down Light (UP/DN).
• LIGHT ENGINE — Energy Efficient Light Emitting Diode (LED).
• LENS — .187” thick Clear Tempered Glass (94) is Standard. Optional .187” thick Clear Polycarbonate (92).
• COMPLIANCE — Built to comply with U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Suitable for wet locations.