• BACKPLATE — 12 Gauge Aluminum for Rigidity.
• DRIVER — Universal Voltage 120/277v Electronic Driver with 0-10V dimming.
• ELECTRICAL — Line Side, Three Pole Power Disconnects provided with Luminaire for simplified branch wiring and safety.
• EMERGENCY (OPTIONAL) — Integral 4-watt, 8-watt and 16-watt optional. 10-watt cold weather emergency backup available.
• HOUSING — 14-gauge die formed aluminum, seam welded and ground smooth.
• GASKETING — High temperature, non-aging black EPDM and/or neoprene rubber protects against outside contaminants and create a watertight seal. LENS — .118” Frosted Polycarbonate with Glare Control is standard.
• LENS FASTENERS — Stainless steel tamperproof screws – (4) to secure lens in place. For Downlight, Captive Door with Aircraft Cable.
• LIGHT ENGINE — High efficiency Light Emitting Diode (LED).
• MOUNTING — Standard Rapid Mount Box (RMB) allows for 5-minute installation to 4” trade size junction boxes. Heavy gauge welded galvanized steel box, rated for through wiring. Four 5/16” diameter mounting holes also supplied for Four Point mounting directly over the wire access point or for surface mount conduit. (Contractors responsible for selecting appropriate mounting hardware for substrate) Supplied with trade size knockouts on the sides and bottom of RMB for use with surface mount conduit.
• COMPLIANCE — Built to comply with U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Suitable for Wet Locations. Designed and built for IP66 applications.
Cutsheets / IES