• HOUSING — 18 gauge 304 stainless steel. Die formed with seam welded and ground smooth construction.
Provided with three 7/8” trade size knockouts (one on top and one on each end of housing. Offered in 2’ and 4’ versions. Optional CRS, Aluminum.
• DOOR-FRAME — 18 gauge 304 stainless steel. Die formed with seam welded and ground smooth construction.
One piece in-lay style securely holds lensing and LED filters via 304 stainless steel hold downs. Corners are welded and ground smooth to provide water tight construction.
• HINGE — 304 stainless steel piano hinge, secures door-frame flush into recessed housing flange. Hinge is riveted to the housing while door-frame mechanically attaches to hinge for easy replacement.
• LENS — High impact Vandal Resistant, 0.187” thick Clear Prismatic Polycarbonate (standard).
Lensing is sealed into door-frame with durable and long lasting neoprene and/or EPDM gasketing, for water tight application. (Optional) LED diffusion layer (GC) removes LED image and striations, refer to lensing options.
• REFLECTOR — 20 gauge die formed aluminum, dual internal linear reflectors painted high white with an LRV of 95%. Increases luminaire delivered efficiency by recollecting and reflecting all spill light out of the luminaire aperture.
• GASKETING — UL Recognized, Neoprene Closed Cell gasketing used for sealing door-frame to housing.
• HARDWARE — All supplied mechanical hardware is corrosion resistant stainless steel. All internal threads are applied with thread locking cement to prevent loosening from vibrations. Tamper-proof security screws are provided for door frame lockup to housing. Captive fasteners fasten and secure the LED reflector assembly for easy access during maintenance of drivers and fuses.
• FINISH — Housing and Door-frame finished in natural satin no.4, housing furnished raw. Optional White (WH) Finish.
• MOUNTING — Recessed Ceiling Mount (RCM).
• DRIVERS — UL Listed, Universal voltage drivers (120 thru 277V) with 0-10V dimming capability. FCC Class A compliant with a minimum power factor of 0.90%. Drivers have a minimum starting temperatures of –30°C. (Drivers by Philips Advance, Thomas Research Products, Osram or Inventronics).
• LEDS — LED arrays offered with Samsung, Philips Lumileds or Nichia discreet chips. Minimum CRI > 80. Correlated color temperature offered is 4000K & 5000K. Wires connections are soldered to prevent disconnection from vibrations.
LED arrays are secured to a removable 1/8” thick aluminum plate with tested thermal management and easy replacement for future maintenance.
• OPERATING TEMPERATURE — 40°C Ambient.
• WIRING — All wiring rated for 1000V.
• COMPLIANCE — Built to comply with US and Canadian safety standards.
Suitable for wet locations. 3G Vibration Certi?ed. IP65 Rated.
• MADE IN USA — The products listed are manufactured in the U.S. and comply with the Buy America Act requirements for Transit systems as prescribed in: 49 U.S. C§ 5323(j)/49 CFR Part 661. Made in USA / Buy America Compliant / Buy American Act.
• WARRANTY — 5 Year warranty Standard. *10-year Pro Rated warranty is optional.